If you’re seeing a physio, chiropractor, osteopath or massage therapist, a certificate from them as a registered treatment provider will be enough.

However, you will need a certificate and appropriate medical evidence from a legally qualified medical practitioner if you are wanting to claim financial benefits i.e incapacity payments, or permanent impairment.